Sort & Filter By
ONYX Software for Print Production
ONYX Rip Software Streamlines Businesses
AirMark offers Onyx Graphics, the market leader in powerful and reliable wide format and grand format RIP and Print Workflow Software. We offer a variety of different solutions, specially designed for low, mid and high-volume printer businesses.
Large-scale print production requires coordination, scalability, and organization – three things many businesses struggle with. Airmark has the solution: ONYX software. The ability to streamline print production tasks is a lifesaver. Innovative products like ONYX rip software gives our partners more flexibility to produce better results and complete projects more efficiently. Our software solutions help clients in sign making and commercial printing to efficiently push projects from pre-production to completion.
Onyx Thrive: Scalability, Performance, and Predictability
ONYX Thrive workflow software offers print service providers a scalable print production solution based on Adobe® technologies. Print service providers can feel confident about investing in workflow software that fits the way their shop works today, with the peace of mind that comes with the ability to scale up their ONYX Thrive workflow software as their business grows. ONYX Thrive enables a true end-to-end PDF workflow from digital file submission through color management, printing, and cutting. The Thrive™ Production Manager browser-based user interface enables workflow control from anywhere, optimizing both operator and output device productivity.
ONYX Thrive provides a network-based license for a long-term solution to grow with your business. Users can easily add RIPs, printers, workflow modules, and job editors to meet the demands of any print environment.
- Supports two full workstations out of the box
- Two Adobe RIP Engines with every printer add-on
- Submit jobs from anywhere with Thrive Production Manager
- Take complete control of production at the click of a button
With 100% Adobe technology throughout, ONYX Thrive enables users to print right the first time.
Reach New Heights With ColorCheck™ - Exclusively for ONYX Thrive:
A new process control tool for users to prove color accuracy, consistency, and conformance to standards including G7 and Fogra.
Easily match your customer brand-color needs consistently over time across all your devices and build repeat business.
Use in-product indicators that alert users to maintain or re-calibrate printers before printing, avoiding print errors and waste.
- Check how close a print mode can hit Pantone® and brand colors
- Check the consistency of printing over time and across devices
- Support G7® and Fogra print standards
- Named color tests for even the most difficult brand color needs
- Process control with baseline tests
- Test conformance to ISO offset print standards
- Check accuracy of an ICC for any print condition
- Export HTML reports for sharing and archiving.
*ColorCheck requires ONYX Advantage Gold
ONYX RIPCenter’s Simple, Easy-to-Use Interface
Next in the ONYX line of business solutions is ONYX RIPCenter, a software that allows you to control and simplify print production from beginning to end. It is versatile and lean, making it the perfect tool for any print production environment. The benefits of RIPCenter include:
- Integration: Print service providers need software that works across a myriad of devices and with numerous applications. ONYX RIPCenter provides a versatile toolset with color-managed output that is easy to use. A fully integrated print & cut workflow supports hundreds of devices and combinations for your unique applications.
- Simplification: ONYX RIPCenter software provides the control and clarity needed to get started in wide-format print production and achieve consistent, high-quality output at an affordable price. The versatile tools in ONYX RIPCenter software make it easy to prepare jobs and create sellable prints faster.
ONYX PosterShop RIP For Simple Yet Effective Printing
ONYX PosterShop RIP software provides all the tools required to achieve high-quality, predictable printed output. Print operators will find it easy to manage multiple devices in a production environment while automating routine tasks which reduce errors and create greater overall efficiency. With ONYX PosterShop, print providers can utilize innovative color technology, on a proven RIP software platform. The benefits of the software include:
- Superior Color Management: The software simplifies color management to make it easier to achieve superior quality prints. ONYX ChromaBoost™ helps improve the appearance of bright colors on hard-to-profile and low gamut media.
- Finishing & Cutting: ONYX PosterShop offers a fully integrated print-and-cut workflow that allows you to preview contour cuts that are instantly recognized from Adobe CC applications. The Cut-Only workflow lets you go from design directly to CUT-Server. You can import jobs directly into the CUT-server, allowing you to skip the RIP step. Take advantage of job nesting for optimized media usage print & cut workflows.
ONYX ProductionHouse For Superior Printing Projects
ONYX ProductionHouse is a wide format production RIP software that delivers high automation levels, enhanced for superior output color and quality. Print service providers can achieve a streamlined print production process and reduce the time needed to prepare print jobs resulting in sellable prints faster.
- Productivity: ONYX ProductionHouse delivers the ability to automate print production and reduce the need for costly manual intervention to do repetitive tasks. Features such as splitting multi-page documents and tiled jobs mean shops can get more done and reduce overall turnaround time.
- Simplicity: ONYX ProductionHouse helps shops get expert color in just a few clicks. It simplifies the building of unattended workflows to automate routine tasks, making print production more efficient. ONYX ProductionHouse also helps shops save time and reduce waste on last-minute changes with intuitive job control.
The Overall Benefits of Simplifying Your Work Processes
So, what about the overall benefits of automation and simplification? If your company struggles to hit deadlines with your current workforce, the solution might not be to increase headcount. Instead, consider moving toward more efficient operations with improved production software. Reduce wasted time, minimize handoffs for routine tasks, and improve the overall quality and efficiency of your company’s projects. One of our foundational goals is to use our access to software like ONYX to stimulate our customers’ growth – and ONYX gets the job done.
5 Years of Innovative Printing Solutions
For more than 25 years, Airmark has delivered superior printing solutions to customers. We focus on helping our customers maximize their products and minimize errors and downtimes. ONYX’s line of printing solutions is one of the best ways to do so. We are confident you will enjoy the cost-saving and production-amplifying benefits of Thrive, RIPCenter, PosterShop, and ProductionHouse. Contact us today for a consultation.