Genuine Summa replacement drag knife blades swivel around corners while staying pressed in the material when cutting. The thick material blade is perfect for sandblast applications and a multitude of other thick material cutting applications with Summa vinyl cutters and plotters. Crafted from Tungsten Carbide, our genuine Summa Thick Material Drag Knife Blades hold a sharp edge between 10 and 50 X longer than cheaper steel blades.
Compatible blade holder: Summa Thick Materials Blade Holder (part number: 391-363).
- High-quality Summa vinyl cutter drag knife blades for thick materials
- Pack of 5 blades
- Cuts material up to .03″ (.8mm) thick
- Part Number: 391-358
- Official Summa thick materials drag blades
- Summa F Series Flatbed Cutters
- Summa S2 D Series Vinyl Cutters
- SummaCut Series Vinyl Cutters
- SummaSign/SummaSign Pro D Series Vinyl Cutters
Payment & Security
I am cutting thick substrates, around 14mil, everyday. The knifes work much better than the 60 knifes out there. Highly recommend!
We purchased a Summa cutter over 13 years ago. Dealing with Summa and now Airmark has always been simple and reassuring when it comes to support and supplies. They've always kept their prices for OEM parts very reasonable. I never feel like I need to shop around for a better deal or a "better" product. If you buy the supplies that are recommended by the manufacturer it seems to keep everything running smooth. Keep it up!