If secure handling is important to you, you'll appreciate the anti-slip, ribbed rubber inset on this OLFA® utility knife. The knife's pistol shape is designed to fit comfortably in your hand, and a finger stop provides added stability. Use this utility knife for construction materials including drywall, linoleum, carpet, flooring materials, insulation, and roofing materials. Can use the following OLFA replacement blades: LB, LBB, and LSOL. Pairs well with OLFA® 18mm Snap-Off Blades (LB-10B), 10-pack.
Popular applications include flooring, roof repair, drywall, signage finishing, graphics, and packaging.
- Features a ratchet wheel blade lock for variable blade depth control.
- Pistol-shaped, handle design with anti-slip rubber inset
- Heavy gauge stainless steel blade channel that holds blade tight.
- Long lasting, durable snap-off blade - a new sharp edge with each snap.
- Acute 59-degree angle blade optimizes cutting power and minimizes blade breakage.
- The blade includes 8 snap-off cutting edges.
- For right and left handed use.
- Convenient lanyard hole.
- A popular choice with construction and sign making professionals.
- Roofing Shingles
- And much more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.