Summa S2 Series Vinyl Cutters
Summa S2 Series vinyl cutters are the most advanced and reliable vinyl cutters for high-volume vinyl and digital print shops. They offer unrivaled precision in roll-fed cutting and tracking accuracy. Summa consistently delivers the longest contour cutting accuracy for printed vinyl graphics compared to any other cutter. S2 Series vinyl cutters feature both tangential and drag-knife models and are available four versatile sizes from 30" to 64".
Benefits of Buying a Summa Vinyl Cutter with AirMark:
- Access to our best pricing, competitive price matching, and special financing offers
- Free setup and training from the most-tenured team of trained Summa techs in the US
- Loaner program - if your equipment would require lengthy repair, we'll provide you with a free cutter to keep your operation up and running
- 1-hour support response time from our in-house Summa technicians during business hours
- Access to a nation-leading 1,000+ Summa replacement parts and supplies ready to ship from our warehouse
- Working with a team who has over 30 years of experience in Summa equipment sales, installation, and technical support
Give us a chance to consult and quote on your next cutting equipment investment. With hundreds of cutter installations nationwide, AirMark has the most knowledgeable Summa Sales and Tech Support team in the country. We'd love to learn more about your business's needs and how we can work together. Give us a call at (800) 527-7778 or fill out the form below.
Get Your Special Pricing Quote on Summa S2 Series Vinyl Cutters
Fill out the form below or give us a call at (800) 527-7778.
Why Buy From AirMark?
1) Ease of installation -
Other dealers outsource their install appointments to contractors - pushing installations by weeks or months. With the largest and longest tenured Summa support team in the US, AirMark sells, installs, and supports our machines after the sale.
2) AirMark Customer Service & Technical Support -
Our installation and Technical Support teams are consistently ranked at the top of the industry. Our teams perform in-person flatbed installations across the globe. While roll-fed machines are easy to get set up and running with a quick, 30 - minute remote installation with our team.
3) AirMark Tech Support Plus -
AirMark machines come with our exclusive Tech Support Plus program. An industry leading program that gives you piece of mind if something goes wrong. Tech Support Plus guarantees a 1-hour response time to technical issue, while offering 2 years of toll-free machine support on equipment purchased from us.
What our customers say:
“I wouldn't buy from anyone else - you just don't get the technical support and knowledge you get from AirMark. They are true technicians who understand and actually work on the machines they sell. Everyone there has years, if not decades of history in the industry. They have the parts, they know the machines and they are fast and responsive.”
- Kevin Archuleta, CarStickers.com
We'd love to hear from you! We're available by phone, email, form, or chat - which is available at the lower right side of any page on our website.
Call or Text: (800) 527-7778
Form: Fill out form