The Summa L1810 is the perfect system for fast fashion, athletic apparel or technical textiles industries. Easy media handling options improve your workflow while the wide working area (1.8 m), conveyor integrated with de-reeler and a state-of-the-art camera, provide a highly accurate cut every time. The L1810 is available in two models - with or without the optional integrated vision system. This laser’s advanced Vision system scans the material and automatically creates a cut vector. Then, it starts cutting while the material is fed at the same time. This is the on-the-fly-cutting principle reducing idle periods considerably. The system is also popular for the cutting of all sorts of raw materials, used in the composite industry, such as carbon fibers, composites, thermosets, and thermoplastics, ensuring the highest level in finishing quality at all times.
Both options seamlessly integrate into your print and cut workflow for perfect synergy and increased speed, efficiency, and productivity.
State-of-the-art camera recognition is used to quickly scan the material and automatically create the vectors for cutting. High-production environments with automation workflows for the processing of printed textiles can rely on the Summa L1810 Vision laser system.
- Productivity – Enhanced productivity with the uniquely designed conveyor system for continuous production of roll materials.
- Usability – Any deformations are automatically recognized by the intelligent camera system and immediately compensated in the cutting vector and has the ability to cut complex patterns without the need of cut files or registration marks.
- Reliability – The laser system uses contactless cutting, meaning there is no drag on the material or blades to change. It enables users to process sensitive and easily distorted textiles with higher precision.
- Environment – Environment & Safety is a priority. Fumes are removed by the internal extraction system and cutting by laser produces no dust fibers, ensuring a clean work environment at all times.
- Safety – The L1810 cutting area is enclosed to meet the Class 1 standard, ensuring the laser cutting source is covered during operation and paused when the cover is opened.
|MAX ROLL WIDTH
|STANDARD SOLUTION INCLUDES
Need a Quote, Price Match, or Virtual Demo?
Contact our team for more info about current promos, price matching, or to schedule a virtual equipment demo. Chat with us on our website, call us at (800) 527-7778, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you right away.
100% Privacy Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.