Right now, you can get an incredible deal on Summa's top-performing S2 T160 64" tangential vinyl cutter exclusively through AirMark. We have just 4 units available at the special low price of $8,499 with FREE shipping included! The current retail price of these cutters sits at $11,690, so with the inclusion of free shipping, you would be looking at an instant savings of over $3,500!
Summa's S2 Series vinyl cutters are known for consistently delivering the longest contour cutting accuracy for printed vinyl graphics when compared to the competition. And with Summa's true tangential cutting head allowing you to cut with more force, you are able to process thicker materials with exceptional detail and quality. Don’t miss out on this limited-time opportunity to invest in a Summa cutter at an unbeatable price!
Benefits of Buying a Summa Vinyl Cutter with AirMark:
- Access to our best pricing, free shipping, competitive price matching, and special financing offers
- Free setup and training from the most-tenured team of trained Summa techs in the US
- Loaner program - if your equipment would require lengthy repair, we'll provide you with a free cutter to keep your operation up and running
- 1-hour support response time from our in-house Summa technicians during business hours
- Access to a nation-leading 1,000+ Summa replacement parts and supplies ready to ship from our warehouse
- Working with a team who has over 30 years of experience in Summa equipment sales, installation, and technical support
Again, we only have 4 units available at $8,499, so call or text us today at (800) 527-7778 or click fill out the form below. We'd love to learn more about your business's needs and how we can work together.
Get Your Special Quote on a Summa S2 T160 Vinyl Cutter Today!
Please fill out the form below or call us at (800) 527-7778.
Why Buy From AirMark?
1) Ease of installation -
Other dealers outsource their install appointments to contractors - pushing installations by weeks or months. With the largest and longest tenured Summa support team in the US, AirMark sells, installs, and supports our machines after the sale.
2) AirMark Customer Service & Technical Support -
Our installation and Technical Support teams are consistently ranked at the top of the industry. Our teams perform in-person flatbed installations across the globe. While roll-fed machines are easy to get set up and running with a quick, 30 - minute remote installation with our team.
3) AirMark Tech Support Plus -
AirMark machines come with our exclusive Tech Support Plus program. An industry leading program that gives you piece of mind if something goes wrong. Tech Support Plus guarantees a 1-hour response time to technical issue, while offering 2 years of toll-free machine support on equipment purchased from us.
What our customers say:
“I wouldn't buy from anyone else - you just don't get the technical support and knowledge you get from AirMark. They are true technicians who understand and actually work on the machines they sell. Everyone there has years, if not decades of history in the industry. They have the parts, they know the machines and they are fast and responsive.”
- Kevin Archuleta, CarStickers.com
We'd love to hear from you! We're available by phone, email, form, or chat - which is available at the lower right side of any page on our website.
Call or Text: (800) 527-7778
Form: Fill out form
*Some restrictions may apply. Call for more details.