Summa 36° Tangential Blade, 5-Pack
Genuine OEM replacement Summa tangential knife blades for Summa vinyl cutters and plotters. The natural cutting action of tangential blades creates sharper corners and more precise cuts.
German-crafted from tungsten carbide, our genuine Summa vinyl cutter blades hold a sharp edge between 10 and 50 X longer than cheaper steel blades.
The expert craftsmanship and higher quality materials will extend the life of your blade and give you the best cut performance while the correct blade manufacturing spec will assure a proper fit and compatibility when used in the cutter.
- High-quality genuine Summa tangential blades
- Pack of 5 blades
- Cuts material up to .010″ (.25mm) thick
- Part Number: 390-534
- Official Summa tangential knife blades
- Summa Tangential Blade Holder (part number: 395-322)
- Summa F Series Flatbed Cutters
- Summa S Class 2 T Series Vinyl Cutters
- Summa S Class T Series Vinyl Cutters
- SummaSign/SummaSign Pro T Series Vinyl Cutters
The best summa dealer in the USA
I've tried for years to avoid the extra expense of genuine Summa Blades. They are much more expensive than generic replacement. I've finally come to the conclusion that they last much longer, consistently fit properly and are worth the extra cost.
Product as expected.
Have used this product for 8+ years, no problems.
Very few choices for aftermarket blades for a Summa tangential cutter. The ones from Summa are the longest lasting but at an extreme price premium.