High-Quality Genuine Summa 36° drag knife blades for cutting basic media and vinyl materials. Fits most Summa vinyl cutters and plotters. Crafted from Tungsten Carbide, our genuine Summa replacement drag knife blades hold a sharp edge between 10 and 50 X longer than cheaper steel blades.
Compatible blade holder: Summa Standard Drag Knife Blade Holder (part number: 9TL89-67033 (previously 391-332))
*ATTENTION - Using drag blades with a Summa T Series cutter requires the Summa T Series Drag Blade Holder (part number: 395-323). The cutter must also be placed into Drag Mode.
- High-quality official Summa cutter drag knife blades
- Pack of 5 blades
- Cuts material up to .010″ (.25mm) thick
- Part Number: 9TL89-67041 (previously 391-360)
- Official Summa drag knife blades
- Summa F Series Flatbed Cutters
- Summa DC3/DC4/DC5 Printer Cutters
- Summa S2 Series Vinyl Cutters
- Summa S Class Vinyl Cutters
- SummaCut Series Vinyl Cutters
- SummaSign/SummaSign Pro D Series Vinyl Cutters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Cut great. Last a long time if properly set up.
I ordered a knife holder for my D75 cutter. It was sent to me quickly. I was having issues but the people called and walked me through the issue when I emailed of my problem I am very satisfied now
Shipped quicker than expected and exactly what I was looking for.
It is very important to use the real Summa knives and not use the off brand knives. I found that the off brand knives dulled more quickly, have a small blade head, is 35 degree rather than 36 degree, and is slightly shorter than the Summa. My cutting quality was sub par compared to the real Summa knives.
Summa 36° Drag Knife Blade, 5-pack
Got my blades on time. Excellent service from Airmark . Keep it ip