The latest SG3 series large format graphic printer/cutters have been enhanced to answer the ease and productivity needs of today’s sign and graphics providers. Expand your current operation or provide the right start in sign and graphics with the superior color and performance of next generation TrueVIS SG3 printer/cutters.
- TR2 ink for a wider color gamut with brilliantly vivid print output at a very low ink cost per sq/ft
- User-focused enhancements with a 7-inch LCD touch-panel control, auto-calibration, and other automated tools
- 3M™ MCS™ Warranty and Avery Dennison™ ICS™ Warranty Program certified for added print confidence
- Rigid new industrial design minimizes vibrations for optimum printing and cutting
- New one-touch lever locks the media in-place in one easy motion
- Smart media clamps with integrated grooves don't interfere with sheet-cutting or need to be removed at any time
- Inner pinch rollers raise during cutting jobs while outer rollers remain engaged to ensure accurate print and cut operation
- Reduce post-processing with "easy tear" perforations between print jobs
- Custom Stickers and Decals
- Heat Transfer T-Shirts and Apparel
- Product Labels
- Window Graphics
- Custom Interiors and Wall Decor
- Vehicle Graphics and Partial Wraps
- Signs, Banners, and Promotions
|PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||Piezoelectric inkjet|
|ACCEPTABLE MEDIA WIDTHS||7.2 to 30 in. (182 to 762 mm)|
|ACCEPTABLE MEDIA THICKNESS||Maximum 39.3 mil (1.0 mm) with liner for printing, Maximum 15.7 mil (0.4 mm) with liner and 8.6 mil (0.22mm) without liner for cutting|
|ACCEPTABLE MEDIA ROLL OUTER DIAMETER||Maximum 9.8 in. (250 mm)|
|ACCEPTABLE MEDIA ROLL WEIGHT||Maximum 66 lbs (30 kg)|
|ACCEPTABLE MEDIA CORE DIAMETER||3 in. (76.2 mm) or 2 in. (50.8 mm)|
|PRINTING/CUTTING WIDTH*1||Maximum 28.9 in. (736 mm)|
|INK TYPE||Roland TrueVIS INK|
|INK CAPACITY||500 ml|
|PRINTING RESOLUTION||Maximum 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|CUTTING SPEED||10 to 300 mm/s (0.39 to 11.8 in/s)|
|CUTTING BLADE FORCE*2||30 to 500 gf|
|CUTTING BLADE OFFSET||0 to 0.059 in (0 to 1.5 mm)|
|CONNECTIVITY||Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, automatic switching)|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||During Operation: 710 W, During Sleep Mode: 50 W|
|ACOUSTIC NOISE LEVEL||During Operation: 63 dB (A) or less, During Standby: 53 dB (A) or less|
|DIMENSIONS/WEIGHT||79.7[W] x 29.5[D] x 52[H] in 2022[W] x 748[D] x 1320[H]mm, 331lb (150kg)|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Power on: Temperature: 68 to 89.6 °F (20 to 32 °C), humidity: 35 to 80 % RH (no condensation), Power off: Temperature: 41 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C), Humidity: 20 to 80 % RH (no condensation)|
|INCLUDED ITEMS||Dedicated stands, power cord, Media take-up unit, media holders, replacement blade for separating knife, cleaning liquid, drain bottle, User's Manual, Software(VersaWorks, Roland DG Connect), etc.|
*1The length of printing or cutting is subject to the limitations of the program.
*2 500 gf is the maximum instantaneous blade force. The blade force must be adjusted according to details such as the media thickness.
Need a Quote, Price Match, or Virtual Demo?
Contact our team for more info about current promos, price matching, or to schedule a virtual equipment demo. Chat with us on our website, call us at (800) 527-7778, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you right away.
100% Privacy Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.