OptiScout Production is a modular optical recognition software system for multifunctional flatbed machines in an industrial usage manufacturing and production environment.
OptiScout automates print and cut workflows and controls machines for cutting, milling, lasering, and engraving. Allows for individualized serial production of printed and unprinted materials including paper, plastic, laminate, fabric, clothing, aluminum, and more. Jobs can be imported using a barcode scanner and linked to predefined output profiles. The printed QR codes are scanned with the camera and the appropriate file is loaded automatically. OptiScout QR code module automates and accelerates production for Summa roll-fed OPOS cam models, Dual head models, and F Series Flatbed Cutter models from Summa.
Select from OptiScout Flatbed Cutter Production 8 Software, additional license software, software upgrade from version 7 to 8, software upgrade from version 6 to 8 or Production Manager 8.
- Multiple production modes: Manual, Tandem, Feeder (single or carpet), Roll, Multi-Copy
- Supports also cameras of third party suppliers
- Determination of the output sequence via layer assignment
- Compensation calculation using discrepancy of read-in video mark positions and those given by printing file
- Repetition of output jobs with chosen parameter settings is possible at any time
- Edge recognition
- Double line recognition (laser welding)
- Non-scaled output
- Supports industrial automatized workflows
- Minimizes share of rejects because of optical recognition system and print divergency compensation
- High-End lens/OS Camera combination allows Usage of miscellaneous video marks (also colored ones) and high speed mark recognition. In most cases no additional illumination is needed
- Applications which need camera supported recognition
- Industrial needs, special production workflows
- All applications which need to cut, die cut, laser or mill printed materials outline-exactly
- Summa S2 Series OPOS Cam, dual head and flatbed cutting machines
- Zünd and Wild flatbed plotters with/without mill option
- Multifunctional flatbed machines with customized tool heads
- All HPGL and G-Code capable machines
- Existing Zünd multi functional flatbed cutters or comparable machines can be equipped with a camera
- Computer with min. 2 GB of memory
- Minimum graphic resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.