Front-End is a finishing module with Post Processor, that can be seamlessly integrated into existing workflows. It also offers a wide selection of import and export filters, and a wide range of tools for milling, engraving, cutting and lasering.
Multi-Head flatbed cutter machines like Zünd, Wild, Summa F Series, Aristo, and more, can be controlled directly from AutoCAD, CorelDRAW, Illustrator, InDesign, or Inkscape via OptiScout Front-End.
Select from OptiScout Front End 8, an additional license for Front End 8, the replacement OptiScout Dongle, OptiScout Front End software upgrade from version 7 to 8, or the OptiScout software upgrade from version 6 to 8.
- Import filter: DXF, EPS, PDF, PLT, …
- Node editing tool for editing of vector data
- Make ready-to-cut of the object to be processed with tool-offset compensation
- Creation of start / end tool paths
- Automatic duplication of cut objects on a given working area
- Simulation of output on the screen to check the optimization
- Post processor activates and controls individually adapted to the selected devices
- Controls several devices at the same time
- Import plug-ins
- Wide variety of import/export filters
- Customizable drivers
- Multi-tool head support
- Workflow Manager with Macro Editor
- All applications which need to cut, die cut, laser or mill
- Zünd and Wild flatbed plotters with/without mill option
- Multifunctional flatbed machines with customized tool heads
- All HPGL and G-Code capable machines
- Computer with min. 2 GB of memory (RAM)
- Minimum graphic resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.