OLFA® Slide Utility Knife (SVR-1)
OLFA® Stainless Steel Body Slide Mechanism Utility Knife With Blade Snapper (SVR-1)
When you've got your hands full — literally — with a project, this slide-lock utility knife will come in handy. Its slide-lock mechanism allows you to change cutting depths quickly with just one hand. Use the knife to slice through packaging, shrink wrap, vinyl, window film & tint, wallpaper, caulking or foam board and other materials. Also ideal for use in moist environments where rust is a concern. Due to the slim design of the handle, it's a popular choice with industry professionals.
Can use the following OLFA replacement blades: AB, ABS, and ABB.
Pairs well with OLFA® 9MM Snap-Off Blades (AB-10B), 10-Pack.
- Features an entirely stainless steel handle and built-in pocket clip/blade snapper.
- Positive one thumb slide-lock.
- Easy, tool-free blade change for convenience.
- Loaded with one OLFA stainless steel blade with 13 snap-off cutting edges.
- The slim design makes it a popular choice with sign & graphics industry professionals.
- Signage Finishing
- Arts & Crafts
- Food Processing
- Marine and Caustic Environments
Good for cutting:
- Shrink Wrap
- Window Film
- And much more!