Available in 54” and 64” model sizes, GR2 cutters are powerful, easy-to-operate devices. Featuring added downforce, precision, and a more intuitive cut operation, CAMM-1 GR2 series large format vinyl cutters were built to work in complete harmony with Roland DG printers. Grow your business with GR2 series vinyl cutters that offer more opportunities to expand your sign and graphics output than ever before.
- Cutting speeds up to 1,530 mm/s with a downforce of up to 600 gf— cut thin films and thick vinyl with ultimate ease
- AAS II Positioning— an intelligent sensor workflow that automatically crops-by-row and repositions for efficient print-then-cut production
- Included CutStudio software makes it easy to cut TrueType fonts without the need for outlining. Generate cut lines from JPG or bitmap images, enlarge or reduce images, and much more
- Easy integration with TrueVIS VF2-540 and other large-format Roland DG printers using VersaWorks 6 RIP software.
- Vehicle Graphics
- Boat and Airplane Graphics
- Labels and Decals
- Wall Graphics
- Package Prototyping
|MECHANISM/DRIVING METHOD||Media-movement method / Digital control servo motor|
|ACCEPTABLE MEDIA WIDTHS||Max. 62.7 in (1,594 mm), Min. 1.97 in. (50 mm)|
|MAXIMUM CUTTING AREA||Width: 54 in. (1,372 mm), Length: 1,968 in. (50 m)|
|MAXIMUM CUTTING SPEED||1.19 to 60 in./s (30 to 1,530 mm/s)|
|MAXIMUM CUTTING MEDIA THICKNESS||0.8 mm (31.4 mil)|
|CUTTING SPEED/CUTTING FORCE||5 - 600 gf|
|MECHANICAL RESOLUTION||0.236 mil./step (0.006 mm/step)|
|SOFTWARE RESOLUTION||0.98 mil./step (0.025 mm/step)|
|DISTANCE ACCURACY||Error of less than ±0.1% of distance traveled or 0.254 mm (10 mil.), whichever is greater|
|REPETITION ACCURACY*1, *2||3.94 mil. (0.1 mm) or less|
|POWER SUPPLY/CONSUMPTION||Approx. 110 W|
|NOISE LEVEL DURING OPERATION||During operation 56 dB (A) or less|
|NOISE LEVEL DURING STANDBY||During standby 40 dB (A) or less|
|DIMENSIONS (WITH STAND)||68 in. (W) x 25.7 in. (D) x 44 in. (H) 1,711 mm (W) x 651 mm (D) x 1,111 mm (H)|
|WEIGHT (WITH STAND)||133 lb. (60 kg)|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 15 to 30 °c (59 to 86 °F), Humidity: 25 to 75% RH (no condensation)|
|ACCESSORIES||USB cable, cutting pad, safe blade, dedicated stand, tweezers, user's manual, etc.|
*1 Only applicable under certain internal test conditions with the usage of specific vinyl sheet and cut settings.
*2 Excluding expansion/contraction of the material.
Need a Quote, Price Match, or Virtual Demo?
Contact our team for more info about current promos, price matching, or to schedule a virtual equipment demo. Chat with us on our website, call us at (800) 527-7778, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you right away.
100% Privacy Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.