Careers at AirMark
Location: Seattle, Washington
Employment: Full Time, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
About Our Company
AirMark Corporation, a leader in the sign making and aircraft marking industries, is looking for a full-time Warehouse Manager. AirMark is a well-established, local company with international reach. This is a great position for a warehouse manager looking for stability and growth. Come work for a great company with strong employee retention and a team of industry veterans with true passion for what they do.
The purpose of the Warehouse Manager is to ensure that all AirMark Corporation warehouse activities are carried out safely, efficiently, and profitably.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the warehouse; schedules and organizes staff to ensure proper staffing.
- Hires and trains new warehouse employees.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures efficient warehouse operations through collaboration and coordination with other departments.
- Completes all required management reports.
- Works closely with other departments to achieve operational goals.
- Executes maintenance activities when needed (i.e. Forklift)
- Keeps licenses and other certifications up to date (i.e. Forklift licenses)
- Completes Claims process – gathering information, filing claim, communicating with insurance agent.
- Completes Warehouse Supplies Orders – walking warehouse and gathering what needs to be ordered and sending to purchasing.
- Leads warehouse through inventory counts; completes Cycle Counting, works with Purchasing to direct what to count, compares blind counts to Syspro and investigates any discrepancies.
- Follow processes and procedures closely to identify out of specification materials.
- Pulls Shipping Quotes as needed
- Quality Control – ensures incoming/outgoing product are in excellent quality
- Verifies quantity and notes condition of received items before freight driver departs
- Reviews Pending / Customer Part Baskets
- Movements – Handle internal inventory transfers between warehouses
- Prepares for Tradeshows- setting up/scheduling all tradeshow movements to and from each tradeshow
- Researches, identifies, and presents new ideas to improve warehouse operations.
- Evaluates department procedures on a regular basis.
- Attends and participates in regularly scheduled and impromptu meetings.
- Keeps updated with current regulations and best practices of shipping/receiving, warehousing, logistics and other related functions of the department.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state, local, and company safety policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of applicable federal, state, local, and company safety policies.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree preferred.
- At least five years of related experience required; supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to traverse and access all areas of the warehouse.
AirMark offers an excellent benefits package and competitive base salary.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
AirMark, is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We welcome all qualified applicants to apply to at AirMarkand we strive to select the best qualified applicant for each position in our organization. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. AirMark complies with all laws and regulations relating to employment discrimination, and are always committed to doing what’s right.