Careers at AirMark
Location: Seattle, Washington
Employment: Full Time, Monday-Friday
About Our Company
AirMark Corporation, a leader in the sign making and aircraft marking industries, is looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator. AirMark is a well-established, local company with international reach. This is a great position for a talented marketer looking for stability and growth. Come work for a great company with strong employee retention and a team of industry veterans with true passion for what they do.
AirMark is seeking a talented marketing generalist with a proven track record of success. Candidates should possess excellent communication, creativity and collaboration skills with strong abilities in digital and print design (HTML a plus), project management, copywriting, social media and video creation. A passion for products and product management is a further plus.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Marketing Department in the execution of initiatives that drive campaign and brand visibility, generate leads and increase sales in an ever changing market.
Candidates should be self-motivated and versatile, embody creativity, strategic thinking, and attention to detail while staying organized with strong project management skills.
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develops and implements marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Develops graphics to support promotions and product launches, social media posts, sales flyers, specs sheets and more.
- Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares reports.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; prepares and implements marketing and advertising strategies, plans and organizes promotional campaigns.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials stocked and ready for distribution.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules, assignments, and promotions.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job and industry knowledge by participationg in educational opportunities and staying apprised of industry news.
- Meets deadlines, establishes an appropriate priority level for assigned tasks, and completes tasks efficiently.
- Answers questions about products, provides solutions and recommendations.
- Helps exhibit at national trade shows (Limited regional and nationwide travel as needed).
The Ideal Candidate:
- Sign or Aviation industry experience a plus
- Direct experience with a wide range of proficiencies in their marketing toolkit
- Communicates professionally and effectively in person, over the phone and via email
- Highly self-motivated with a proven track record of success
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and true commitment to customers
- Focus on quality, customer service, innovation, commitment to excellence
- Experience and proficiency in graphics programs, video shooting and editing, HTML a plus
- Ability to work hard and smart, never satisfied with the status quo
- Goal-oriented and competitive in sales/marketing activities
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Experience working with industry related software (Adobe, Corel, AutoCAD)
- Design program proficiency (Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML a plus)
- Exceptional verbal and written professional communication skills
- Excellent organization and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic, motivated self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) required
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS), preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Healthcare benefits: Medical and Dental
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Employee shipping discounts
- Good work life balance
Competitive Base Salary & Commission:
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
AirMark, is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We welcome all qualified applicants to apply to at AirMarkand we strive to select the best qualified applicant for each position in our organization. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. AirMark complies with all laws and regulations relating to employment discrimination, and are always committed to doing what’s right.