Careers at AirMark
Customer Service Representative
Location: Seattle, Washington
Employment: Full Time, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Salary: $18-$20/hr DOE
About Our Company
AirMark Corporation, a leader in the sign making and aircraft marking industries, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. AirMark is a well-established North Seattle company with national and international reach. Come work for a great company with strong employee retention and a team of industry veterans with true passion for what they do.
The purpose of the Customer Service Representative is to provide excellent customer service via phone and email, order entry, customer returns, quality control, and special projects as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacts with customers via telephone and email to provide support and information on products or services.
- Provides product information to customers including specifications, pricing, availability, special items, as well as other applicable alternatives.
- Collects and accurately enters orders for new or additional products or services.
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representative’s knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers problems and concerns.
- Communicates with internal departments to ensure accurate and timely resolutions to issues regarding stock, invoicing, and purchasing.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
AirMark offers a competitive base salary and an excellent benefits package including Medical/Dental, 401K, Vacation, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Free Parking, and Employee shipping discounts.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
AirMark, is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We welcome all qualified applicants to apply to at AirMark and we strive to select the best qualified applicant for each position in our organization. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. AirMark complies with all laws and regulations relating to employment discrimination and is always committed to doing what’s right.