Careers at AirMark
Business Development Representative
Location: Seattle, Washington
Department: Sales and Business Development
Employment: Full Time, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Salary: $50,000-$60,000 DOE Plus a Generous Commission Plan
About Our Company
AirMark Corporation, a leader in the sign making and aircraft marking industries, is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our sales team. AirMark is a well-established North Seattle company with national and international reach. Come work for a great company with strong employee retention and a team of industry veterans with true passion for what they do.
AirMark is expanding its smart, ambitious, and knowledgeable sales team. We are seeking talented professionals with sales experience and a proven track record of success in business-to-business sales. Successful candidates will possess exceptional communication and active listening, have the ability to learn quickly and be coachable, and have a strong desire to win by providing the best possible customer experience for our customers.
Airmark provides ongoing sales training through a variety of in-person and online resources and promotional opportunities to account manager are available to high performing business development representatives within 12-18 months based on achieving specific KPI's. This is a great opportunity for both experienced and new sales professionals looking to develop their sales skills and earn promotional opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with equipment and software demonstrations both in person and virtually
- Use inbound sales methodology to provide valuable insights and be an industry thought leader
- Effectively use HubSpot CRM to acquire, manage, and track new lead sources in the CRM throughout their buying journey
- Establish and develop profitable business relationships with companies who match our ideal buyer persona
- Provide equipment and software quotations, invoices, and shipment tracking information to customers
- Increase revenue from existing customers by effectively presenting valuable upsell opportunities based on their needs and industry trends
- Attend regional and national trade shows in the sign and aerospace industries
- Meet regularly with sales manager to evaluate performance based on Airmark KPI's
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong, active listening with a desire to understand customer needs
- Ability to learn quickly and be coachable
- Consistent and persistent positive attitude
- Self-motivated and competitive with a strong desire to win
- Customer centric approach to outreach using an inbound sales methodology
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with a wide range of customers
- Energetic self-motivator with excellent time management skills
- Previous use of HubSpot Sales Hub & CRM a plus
Education and Experience:
- 2 or more years business-to-business, telemarketing or sales experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS), preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) required
- Focused training time consisting of a mix of one-on-one training, virtual training, and shadowing experienced colleagues
- Training focused on Airmark products and services, use of HubSpot Sales Hub tools & CRM, Inbound sales methodology, internal processes, and closing business
- Group training sessions where team members can share best practices and effective sales outreach tactics
- Earn certifications through HubSpot and LinkedIn Learning Courses
- Meet regularly for coaching sessions with sales manager to work through challenges and continually develop and sharpen sales skills
AirMark offers promotional opportunities to successful and hardworking employees.
AirMark also offers a competitive base salary of $50,000-$60,000 DOE plus a generous commission plan, along with an excellent benefits package including 401K, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, hybrid work options to promote a healthy work-life balance, free parking, and employee shipping discounts.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
AirMark, is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We welcome all qualified applicants to apply to at AirMark and we strive to select the best qualified applicant for each position in our organization. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. AirMark complies with all laws and regulations relating to employment discrimination and is always committed to doing what’s right.