OLFA® Snap-Off Graphics Knife (SAC-1)
OLFA® Stainless Steel Snap-Off Graphics Knife (SAC-1)
Graphic artists appreciate the craftsmanship of this OLFA® graphics knife. The knife easily cuts cardboard, plastics, Coroplast™, foam board, Gator Board, vinyl, and more. The knife's pocket clip conveniently doubles as blade snapper. The ultra-slim and economical design makes it the tool of choice for professional graphic artists and sign making professionals.
Can use the following OLFA replacement blades: A1160B.
Pairs well with OLFA® Snap-Off Graphics Blades (A1160B), 10-Pack.
- Features an auto-lock slide mechanism for secure blade positioning.
- The pocket clip that doubles as a blade snapper for convenience.
- Stainless steel blade channel that firmly secures the blade.
- Acute 30-degree angle blade for deeper precision cuts.
- The blade includes 7 snap-off cutting edges.
- A popular choice with professional graphic artists and sign making professionals.
- Signage Finishing
- Arts & Crafts
- Hobby Detailing
- Vehicle Wraps
Good for cutting:
- Foam Board
- Gator Board
- And much more!